Friday, November 4, 2022

The WHM Dojo Training Etiquette

Our training space, location or dare say I call it a 'WHM dojo,' but I will, is the place where we cleanse and enrich our mind/body. Such a place offers effective use only when it is filled with feelings of respect, gratitude, right attitude, and positive mutual support. 

When you come into your 'WHM dojo', or training location, you will notice that you and everyone you train with works very hard and sincerely to maintain these feelings listed above. Any feelings to the contrary should be left outside your WHM dojo. 

Following traditional forms of etiquette in your WHM dojo is an essential aspect of your training and should be practiced with sincerity. You will find, if you remain with the WHM for long, that "WHM Dojo Etiquette" is not a set list of rules and regulations to follow, but rather a Living Attitude

Just as discipline is a tool to use only until we learn to love the thing that is good for us, so the following list is a basis upon which to build our awareness of right thinking and right acting in relation to others. (I'm currently working on the list as I need to taper it to our training.) I'll get this done ASAP! :-) 

P.S. - I wrote this post in a rush and it's a mess. I've yet to write what I really mean...so, when I get the right words, I'll clean up this post. 

Kristopher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Services and Pricing

Services and Pricing

My services and pricing are listed here in this post. I combine two techniques which work wonders with healing both your Mind and Body . Th...