Monday, November 21, 2022

Attachment

I gathered the information for this post from my Aikido sensei and wrote it when I was still living in Las Vegas performing massage therapy and EFT Tapping. One can just as well use the lessons in this post for the Wim Hof Method in Prescott Arizona. I know I'm using this sagely advice! 

Concerning the Wim Hof Method, massage or EFT Tapping, just like most anything else, there is body action of some kind. Of course, that has to be. I must raise my arms and place my hands and fingers on the client’s face and body to tap on the meridian points or perform massage while I teach the client how to do it themselves. But what is my body action an expression of? That's the question.

Is it an expression of my own small mind, trying to do something? Or is it an expression of the deeper sense of unity? Is it creating goodness out of badness, when a client is stressed out, or in a weakened condition, or injured? Do I think that there is something wrong, and I need to fix it?

This is seeing only the relative world. This is seeing only chaos, where in fact there is perfect order. If I don't see the order, then the order does not influence the client using EFT Tapping, massage, or anything else.

The client cannot see the order, balance, harmonious universe, because of their temporary condition of stress, anxiety, physical pain, etc. If I don't see perfection, then the client also doesn't see that.

When someone feels pain, there is attachment to that area of the mind/body. So, one might think that, if you are attached, in some sense your mind is strong there. But it is just very stuck there.

Attachment is weakness. If my mind is strong, it is free and not stuck. Mind is weak there in that sore place or injured place, so if I touch the client using EFT Tapping there in that sore or injured place with a free mind, then I can release the attachment.

So the nature of what transpires between us, the client and me, the quality or flavor of what transpires between us, carries the quality, flavor, or taste of the source of that. If it comes from my small mind, then it carries that flavor; that characteristic. It is not that it is nothing, in this case, but it's limited. It's not limitless. It is not infinite. It's finite.

So what is the point of all that?

It is very important for me, and clients, to begin to truly understand how it is that energy pervades everything. It is everything there is. So, if I think, "I am going to move energy from me to you", or attempt to channel or move energy from The Great Spirit, or Heaven or God or whatever to you, this is limited thinking and a bit of a mistake.

Because how can that happen? It's already there.

Curtis Sensei lecture.

Kristopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Services and Pricing

Services and Pricing

My services and pricing are listed here in this post. I combine two techniques which work wonders with healing both your Mind and Body . Th...