Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Affirmations For Loved Ones

I grabbed these comments from one of my favorite books when I was a medical massage therapist in Las Vegas. It's titled A Headache In The Pelvis: A new understanding and treatment for chronic pelvic pain syndromes, by David Wise, Ph.D., and Rodney Anderson, M.D. This is such an outstanding book that I'm sure I'll be quoting more from it in the future!

"I want to be present with you exactly as you are. I am not asking you to change in any way. While I may have preferences about how I might want you to be, I am committed to letting go of those preferences in favor of letting you be exactly the way you are. You may change from one moment to the next, and I am committed to being fully present with you on a moment-to-moment basis and to feel and accept you however much you change. No matter what happens in this moment, I am determined to let you be as you are with an open and sincere heart."

Kristopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Services and Pricing

Services and Pricing

My services and pricing are listed here in this post. I combine two techniques which work wonders with healing both your Mind and Body . Th...