Thursday, September 8, 2022

Mind-Body Awareness & Healing Arts Center

 I'll be writing about the Mind-Body Awareness & Healing Arts Center in Prescott Arizona as soon as I get some good material together to write about. This name would be the name of the business I'd start if I were to start one :) Unsure about that right now. As of right now, I'm working on myself, not assisting others. This Wim Hof Method has my full attention, so I'll be focusing on that for some time.

If you are interested in following my progress in regards to the Wim Hof Method In Prescott Arizona, please visit the link. Happy, Healthy and Strong!

Kristopher Kelley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Services and Pricing

Services and Pricing

My services and pricing are listed here in this post. I combine two techniques which work wonders with healing both your Mind and Body . Th...